In an effort to provide information and a consistent message, our district office is working on the following communication plan for our families:
- District Office will develop, and send a translated message to our families via email with the resources and information provided by MESD and the Multnomah County Health Department.
- They will post the same information and resources on our district website.
Please use the following links for more information regarding the CoronaVirus:
Oregon Health Authority and the Multnomah County Health Department websites. This is the most up to date information available.
We also have copies of informational letters in our Earl Boyles office for families who have questions. There are two important documents attached: The Corona Virus FAQ and a Multnomah County Health Department letter to families. These have been translated into the following languages; Korean, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese and Somali.
If you have any questions, please ask. Thank you.
Here are the FAQs and letters, in multiple languages:
- English FAQ / English Letter
- Korean FAQ / Korean Letter
- Russian FAQ / Russian Letter
- Simplified Chinese (Mandarin) FAQ / Chinese (Mandarin) Letter
- Thai FAQ / Thai Letter
- Spanish FAQ / Spanish Letter
- Vietnamese FAQ / Vietnamese Letter
- Traditional Chinese (Cantonese) FAQ / Chinese (Cantonese) Letter
- Somali FAQ / Somali Letter
*Note: Thai and Korean do not have the “Letter” translated yet in their respective languages.