Earl Boyles is proud to continue to offer preschool to our 3 and 4 year olds living in our enrollment area. The preschool is in partnership with Head Start, David Douglas and Preschool Promise. We believe that by partnering early with families we can support your child through their educational journey together.
Important Pre-K Information (2021-22)
- Preschool is on a staggered start schedule. Information for incoming preschoolers will be mailed home to families.
- Preschool will be a full day. Specific times are still to be decided.
- Procedure for picking up your preschool students
- Park in the lot.
- Check in at the office.
- Go to the classroom to pick up your child.
Pre-K Calendar (2021-22)
- School Year General Calendar 2021-22: Click here
- More info coming soon!
EB Preschool Online Application:
This online preschool application will collect the applicant’s information online for the first step in the process. On May 29 we will start to review all applications. By the second week in June families will be notified if they were selected to enroll in the program. If selected, we will call the families to arrange for a registration/enrollment packet to be given for completion. Registration is a multi-step process for preschool because we have limited slots available. Below is a summary of the process:
- Complete the online screening application
- Applications will be reviewed for the selection process starting May 29
- During the application review, priority will be given to 4-year old students as there is limited space, but if there is space we also accept 3 year olds.
- You must live in the Earl Boyles attendance area to attend the Earl Boyles preschool, we cannot accept variances, or students outside our area
- If the application is accepted, the family will be contacted to complete a registration/enrollment packet
View our informational flyer (2021-22) for more details. Much gratitude for your patience as we learn this new process.